What can I say? Chocolate AND coffee…I mean, come on now! Talk about easy and quick! Because the chocolate is so dark, a little goes a long way. But, hey, if you signed up for dessert, and need something quick that will be totally different from anything else being provided, meet your new best friend! Don’t you just love when easy meets yummy?
- 1 bag Lily’s Chocilate Chips
- 1T Collagen
- 1T coffee grounds
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Spread chocolate chips on parchment paper. Cook at 250 degrees for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with collagen and spread to 1/8″ thickness.
- Sprinkle with grounds and salt.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and break apart!
Want to burn fat for up to 48 hour post workout and get $6 Meal Plans? Click here
Can’t Sleep? Low energy? Joint pain? Click here