PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE
So I’m one of those girls who can actually enjoy pumpkin any time of year, so this little goodie has me all, “Well, HELLO there!!!” There’s just nothing that brings in the fall season like pumpkin recipes, the smell of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cloves! This recipe has all that AND the smell of fresh-brewed coffee! Yes, please!
- 1/2 cup almond milk or full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup coffee (my fav is Bulletproof!)
- 2 T canned pumpkin
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/16 tsp nutmeg, allspice & cloves
- 1/4 tsp of organic vanilla extract
- 2-8 drops SweetLeaf Pumpkin Spice or original stevia (optional)
- Place in blender for about 15 seconds and indulge!
Think you struggle with Adrenal Fatigue? Click HERE to check out our course designed to help you start feeling better on day 1!
Want to get your Meal Plans for $6, have access to short, effective workouts, and have me show you what to do every step of the way? Click HERE