GLUTEN-FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
A tried and true recipe that follows me to just about every function I attend. I think it’s the almond extract that the secret ingredient that sets this recipe apart. You can adjust to taste but we usually go a little heavy with it because we lerrrrve it! It’s also quick to throw together which is a plus when I forget I signed up to bring a dessert! Am I the only one that happens to? Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 10 T Kerrygold butter
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup xylitol or maple syrup
- 2 droppers SweetLeaf liquid stevia (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup Lily’s chocolate chips
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Blend room temperature butter and all other liquids together.
- Slowly blend dry ingredients into wet.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Mix together and drop by spoonful onto parchment lined cookie sheet. (These cookies will not spread.)
- Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes depending on your oven or until they are lightly golden brown.
Want a FREE monthly Meal Plan plus support from me and other women just like you? Join HERE!