SUGAR-FREE ALMOND BARK
What can I say? Chocolate AND coffee…I mean, come on now! Talk about easy and quick! Because the chocolate is so dark, a little goes a long way. But, hey, if you signed up for dessert, and need something quick that will be totally different from anything else being provided, meet your new best friend! Don’t you just love when easy meets yummy?
- 1 bag Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 1T Collagen
- 1T coffee grounds
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Spread chocolate chips on parchment paper. Cook at 250 degrees for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with collagen and spread to 1/8″ thickness.
- Sprinkle with grounds and salt.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and break apart!
Need to lose the ‘waist’? Get support, free meal plans, workouts, and so much more for less than $1 a day! Join us HERE