Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
If I had to pick one breakfast food I’d long to be able to eat my weight in, it would be cinnamon rolls! Unfortunately, this sweet treat is on the naughty list.However, this cinnamon roll smoothie recipe is not!
This smoothie packs a punch of protein, and some sweetness that will have you reminiscing about this childhood breakfast food of choice! But unlike cinnamon rolls, it will keep your blood sugar stable and your tastebuds singing! And bonus that it is a great post-workout recovery option!
- 1 cup full fat coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop collagen protein (Bulletproof of Vital Proteins are great!)
- 1/2 large banana, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 red apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth!
*Recipe adapted from paleocupboard
Want a FREE monthly Meal Plan plus support from me and other women just like you? Join HERE!