Anyone up for an easy recipe? Easy Easy Easy Easy….4 ingredients = EASY! And who on earth doesn’t want an easy recipe the whole family can enjoy? We are so excited to share this incredible chicken salad recipe and give you a, you guessed, easy recipe to throw together and have you looking like a chef! Tip: Exchange the chicken for leftover Thanksgiving Turkey!
- 16 ounces of pastured chicken
- 1/2 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1-2 tsp Slap Yo Mama seasoning
- Saute and season chicken in olive oil, avocado oil, or grass-fed butter, until cooked through.
- Cut grapes into small pieces.
- Add Greek yogurt to grapes.
- Add everything together, mix well and refrigerate.
- You may want to add a bit more seasoning to the finished mix.
- Serve on butter lettuce or romaine leaves!
Want a FREE monthly Meal Plan plus support from me and other women just like you? Join HERE!