- 1 cup raw cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 8 drops of SweetLeaf Liquid stevia (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- ¼ chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the nut butter and coconut oil until smooth. It’s much easier if ingredients are warmed a bit.
- Add in stevia, sea salt and extract, and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a dish, lined with plastic wrap for easy removal, and smooth the top with a spatula or gently tap on counter.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over contents. Take a knife and carefully marble the chocolate into the fudge mixture. It will be so pretty!
- Place the dish in the freezer, and allow the fudge to set for at least an hour before slicing and serving. Eat from the freezer or serve on a dish over ice to prevent melting.
- Store the leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer. It should last quite some time but after you taste it, it probably won’t!
Want our Meal Plans for 75% off, have access to short, effective workouts, and have me show you what to do every step in a private community of other amazing women? Click HERE