MASCAPONE LAYERED COOKIE DOUGH
I can handle a little dairy on occasion, and if you can, too, read on! Sometimes when you’re invited to a friend’s house for dinner, you want to bring something just a little bit different. So as I’m perusing my cabinets, desperately trying to avoid a trip to the grocery store, I start looking for what I can make utilizing what I already have on hand. From this, something beautiful was born! Introducing Mascapone-Layered Cookie Dough. And you know what? Now that I’m a grown up, I figured I can make my cookie dough as big and gaudy as I want! You may decide you want them smaller, but what’s the fun in that?
- Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe
- 12 oz Mascapone (or cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup Confectioner’s Swerve
- 1 dropperful of SweatLeaf liquid stevia
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 tsp. vanilla extract
- Make your cookie dough.
- Reserve about 1/3 and press the rest into a pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- While cookies are baking, mix whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Mix Mascapone or cream cheese, extract, and sweeteners until blended.
- Blend the whipping cream, and mascapone mixture together.
- Smooth over cooled cookie. Unless you like a lot on there, you will have some left over. Use as much or as little as you’d like.
- Form cookie dough balls with remaining cookie dough and place on top.
- Refrigerate until read to serve!
Want a FREE monthly Meal Plan plus support from me and other women just like you? Join HERE!