PALEO BANANA BREAD
I think Fall is the perfect time for banana bread. But then again, so is Winter, Spring, and Summer…sooooo. This is one of my favotire things to cook for company, especially to pair with coffee when I’m just craving some girl time with my besties! It’s been made many times over by my clients with great success so don’t let all the ingredients fool you, it’s pretty much foolproof!
Recipe has been adapted by Peanutbutterrunner. So good, not many changes were necessary!
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 very ripe medium to large bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9 x 5 loaf pan by either oiling the dish or lining with parchment paper. (I’m a big fan of the parchment paper for easy removal from pan and easy clean up.)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and flours. In a separate small bowl, mix together coconut oil, eggs, bananas, maple syrup and vanilla until very well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and gently mix together until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter in prepared pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until set in the center and a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan for about 15-20 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If cooking muffins reduce time to 18-22 minutes.
Want a FREE monthly Meal Plan plus support from me and other women just like you? Join HERE!