Kid friendly is always a huge plus and this makes an incredible grab and go for kids and grownups, alike! It’s wonderful as a pre or post workout snack and is easy to transport to work or take with you if you’ll be out a while. I do like to keep them cold so be sure and pack an ice pack if you’re taking them on the go! The options for toppings are endless so make it your own!
- * 3/4 cup choice protein powder (See link at the bottom of this page for my favorite & a discount code!)
- * 4-5 T nut butter (Barney Butter ROCKS!)
- * 1-2 T honey
- * 1/4 cup cacao powder
- * 1/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut, chopped nuts, or chocolate to roll them in
1. Mix together.
2. Add a bit of water if too crumbly.
3. If forming into balls, roll in optional toppings, If making into bars, press into dish, sprinkle with toppings, refrigerate to set, then cut into bars and wrap individually for convenience!
4. Refrigerate up to 5 days.
Click HERE for my favorite protein powder and put in code LisaLou20 for 20% off!*