PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE
So I’m one of those girls who can actually enjoy pumpkin any time of year, so this little goodie has me all, “Well, HELLO there!!!” There’s just nothing that brings in the fall season like pumpkin recipes, the smell of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cloves! This sugar-free pumpkin spiced latte recipe has all that AND the smell of fresh-brewed coffee! Yes, please!
- 1/2 cup almond milk or full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup coffee (my fav is Bulletproof!)
- 2 T canned pumpkin
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/16 tsp nutmeg, allspice & cloves
- 1/4 tsp of organic vanilla extract
- 2-8 drops SweetLeaf Pumpkin Spice or original stevia (optional)
- Place in blender for about 15 seconds and indulge!
Want a FREE monthly Meal Plan plus support from me and other women just like you? Join HERE!