SEA SALTED TOASTED COCONUT FLAKES
These are so good and so incredibly easy to make, store, and enjoy on the fly! The touch of sea salt is everything so don’t leave that out! It’s too easy to over-indulge, so I encourage you to measure them out in 1/4 cup serving sizes and store in refrigerator or freezer for longer-term storage (and also so you don’t eat the whole batch in one sitting!). I’ve taken these everywhere with me. Across time zones, as something easy to much on after I teach my local fitness classes, in the car so I’m not caught out running errands and famished…it’s a staple!
- 2 cups organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2-1 T Xyla brand xylitol or 1 Dropperfull SweetLeaf liquid stevia
- Coarse celtic sea salt
- 1/2-1T avocado or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- But all ingredients except salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spread flakes evenly.
- Sprinkle a pinch or two of course celtic sea salt over the flakes.
- Bake 3-5 minutes or until light golden brown (They burn very easily so watch them!)
- Store in airtight container.
Want a FREE monthly Meal Plan plus support from me and other women just like you? Join HERE!